Painters Inc. Ltd can paint the interior of your house, flat, apartment, office or industrial area very quickly and efficiently. We have the equipment to deal with difficult access issues such as stair cases and high ceilings. We take care to drop out carpets and protect furniture. Our team clean up at the end of the day so you have a workable home to relax in. Problems such as flaking ceilings and old wallpaper are common and we can advise you of the most cost effective solution to sort them out. You might be looking at stripping wallpaper and relining or putting up new wallpaper – we can help with that too. For more details about our wallpapering services click here.
The most important aspect of interior painting is making sure the housekeeping is kept to a minimum. The less moving around of furniture and fittings there is the less time there is on the job which save us time and you money. It really helps us if you make sure all the small items are packed away before we get there and also take the curtains or blinds down. Our team is happy to move large pieces of furniture and take curtains and blinds down if required.
If you book an interior job between June and September we can offer a free Resene colour consultation.
Interior Painting – What we need to know!
- Will you be staying in the house while we’re painting it – or is a holiday on the cards?
- Who lives there – are there small children or animals?
- What type of sheen level is required (small children require a more wipeable surface)?
- Are we painting wet areas such as kitchens and bathrooms (these require special mould inhibiting paints and a pigmented sealer if there are unsealed surfaces)?
- How many coats are required, what’s the colour scheme – are we overcoating dark colours with light ones?
- Do you want the inside of cupboards painted?
- Do you want all the joinery painted – doors, windows, cupboard doors, skirting boards etc?
- Ceiling white or a tint?
- Is anyone sensitive to paint smells or VOCs in paint – we always use the most environmentally friendly paint possible to achieve the best outcome.